Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Motor Vehicle Operators (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Motor Vehicle Operators (all other)
What Motor vehicle operators Do
All motor vehicle operators not listed separately.
Motor vehicle operator Salaries
- 2020 employment: 59,600
- May 2021 median annual wage: $30,600
Job Outlook for Motor vehicle operators
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 6,200
- Growth rate: 10 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Motor vehicle operator
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.